***Best for: between cycles or extra protection while using a cup or tampon.***
Liners constructed of a cotton top, absorbent middle, and soft flannel back. They are quite thin and not waterproof (unless you add the PUL layer - see below). All are made with polyester thread to prevent wicking.
We currently have three options here for pantiliner shapes.
- Standard shape - features wings with plastic KAM snaps for closure around underwear.
- Petite shape - narrower and shorter than the standard shape.
- Thong shape - no snaps! Folds with the two longer pieces overlapping themselves on the top of the underwear, with the thin strip connecting them on the bottom side of undies.
Choose your soft cotton top from the currently available fabrics. This cotton layer will go against your skin. (I also have a "Surprise me!" option - this is my choice of fabric from my almost-gone or not-yet-listed fabrics - same high quality, but an adventurous leap of faith!)
Middle of liners contains one layer of cotton flannel.
Back - several options available:
- Cotton Flannel - standard liner backer. Trim and soft, not waterproof or water-resistant.
- Polyester fleece. Offers water-resistance and grip. (Upcharge applies.)
- water-proof PUL. Offers water-proofing while staying trim. (Upcharge applies.)
- BOTH! - I can hide some PUL behind fleece, giving you water-proofing, along with fleece's good grip. (Additional charge applies.)
- Premium WIndpro Fleece - Considered to be gold standard in the pad-making world! This fleece is even MORE water-resistant than the standard anti-pill fleece, but thinner. Almost everyone who has used a pad backed in Windpro claims it is their favorite material for this purpose.(Upcharge applies.)
Standard liners measure ~6 inches long. Width is ~3 inches at top/bottom, ~2 inches when snapped shut, and ~5 inches across with the wings open.
All pads come with care instructions - it's easier than you think to care for them and keep them in great shape for many years!
All items are handmade to order with great care, but may not be exactly as shown in sample photos. Color appearance may vary based upon individual screen settings. Listing is for item in title only, not any props used for photos.
No Sarsey Seams products are medical devices, and they are not intended to treat or cure any disease.