Petite Pads - Made-to-Order
We've put this size together especially for tweens! They are also lovely for anyone who needs a pad that isn't as long or wide as most standard cloth pads.
All of our cloth pads are made-to-order. They are constructed of a cotton top, absorbent middle, and water-resistant/proof back. They feature wings with plastic KAM snaps for closure and are constructed using polyester thread to prevent wicking.
Choose your soft cotton top from the currently available fabrics. This cotton layer will go against your skin.
Middle of regular pads contains absorbent materials, based upon desired absorbency:
- Light (best for light flow days/spotting) - one layer of cotton terry and 2 layers of cotton flannel.
- Moderate (best for average flow days) - one layer of highly absorbent Zorb and 2 layers of cotton flannel.
- Heavy (best for heavy flow days/overnight) - two layers of Zorb and 3 layers of cotton flannel.
Back - several options available:
- water-resistant fleece. The fleece goes against your underwear, and the texture of the fabric keeps the pad from sliding around. The water-resistant nature of fleece keeps most people from having leaking, especially if you've chosen the right absorbency for your flow. I find it works very well.
- water-proof PUL. PUL is trimmer than fleece and truly water-proof. My PUL is not extremely slippery, but these would be more prone to movement than a fleece-backed pad.
- BOTH! - I can hide some PUL behind fleece, giving you water-proofing, along with fleece's good grip. (Additional charge applies.)
- Premium WIndpro Fleece - Considered to be gold standard in the pad-making world! This fleece is even MORE water-resistant than the standard anti-pill fleece, but thinner. Almost everyone who has used a pad backed in Windpro claims it is their favorite material for this purpose.
Petite Pads are smaller than my standard pads.
Light - length = 7"
Moderate - length = 8"
Heavy - length = 9"
These have a smaller snap width also: ~2.25"
They also feature a less flared shape and more rounded edges than Sarsey Seams' standard pad design.
Custom sizing and shaping available to Cloth Club members.
These are pictured in my dark galaxy fabric. Other fabrics available - please see our listing for the standard size if you'd like to see how the fabrics look!
All pads come with care instructions - it's easier than you think to care for them and keep them in great shape for many years!
All items are handmade to order with great care, but may not be exactly as shown in sample photos. Color appearance may vary based upon individual screen settings. Listing is for item in title only, not any props used for photos.
No Sarsey Seams products are medical devices, and they are not intended to treat or cure any disease.