Highly Customizable Pads
If you want something beyond our basic size/absorbency combinations, this is the listing for you!
Here you can get pads from 6 inches - 18 inches long with any absorbency.
Pads are pictured in a variety of sizes.
We use Sarsey Seams' signature subtle flare shape for this item, adjusted for the dimensions you choose. Want a more rounded flare or some asymmetry? We can do that! Explain your request in the "Notes" section!
Our pads are constructed of a cotton top, absorbent middle, and water-resistant/proof back. They feature wings with plastic KAM snaps for closure and are constructed using polyester thread to prevent wicking.
Choose your soft cotton top from the currently available fabrics. This cotton layer will go against your skin. (I also have a "Surprise me!" option - this is my choice of fabric from my stock, sure to be attractive but saving you a little bit of money. If you want even more options, consider joining my Cloth Pad Club for access to ALL THE FABRICS.)
Middle of regular pads contains absorbent materials, based upon desired absorbency:
- Liner (Best for: between cycles or extra protection while using a cup or tampon) - one layer of cotton flannel.
- Light (best for light flow days/spotting) - one layer of cotton terry and 2 layers of cotton flannel.
- Moderate (best for average flow days) - one layer of highly absorbent Organic Bamboo Fleece OR Zorb and 2 layers of cotton flannel.
- Heavy (best for heavy flow days/overnight) - two layers of Organic Bamboo Fleece OR Zorb and 3 layers of cotton flannel.
- Super (best for post-partum flow or very heavy bleeders) - three stepped layers of Organic Bamboo Fleece OR Zorb
Back - several options available:
- Cotton Flannel - standard liner backer. Trim and soft, not waterproof or water-resistant.
- water-resistant fleece. The fleece goes against your underwear, and the texture of the fabric keeps the pad from sliding around. The water-resistant nature of fleece keeps most people from having leaking, especially if you've chosen the right absorbency for your flow. I find it works very well.
- water-proof PUL. PUL is trimmer than fleece and truly water-proof. My PUL is not extremely slippery, but these would be more prone to movement than a fleece-backed pad.
- BOTH! - I can hide some PUL behind fleece, giving you water-proofing, along with fleece's good grip. (Additional charge applies.)
- Premium WIndpro Fleece - Considered to be gold standard in the pad-making world! This fleece is even MORE water-resistant than the standard anti-pill fleece, but thinner. Almost everyone who has used a pad backed in Windpro claims it is their favorite material for this purpose.
All pads come with care instructions - it's easier than you think to care for them and keep them in great shape for many years!
All items are handmade to order with great care, but may not be exactly as shown in sample photos. Color appearance may vary based upon individual screen settings. Listing is for item in title only, not any props used for photos.
No Sarsey Seams products are medical devices, and they are not intended to treat or cure any disease.
Shipping and sales tax will be added at checkout, in accordance with Ohio state law.